Stiff neck? Sore back? Aching joints? Any time you experience an injury, the pain can leave you on the sidelines of life. Whether you are injured at work, home or in the car doesn’t matter. If you are experiencing pain from an injury you need help – and relief.
What Type of Pain is Most Common?
When you are injured, there are several different kinds of acute pain you may experience. According to the National Institute of Health Statistics, the most common kinds of pain experienced after an accident or injury include:
- Lower back pain (27%):
- Headache and migraine (15%)
- Neck pain (15%)
- Facial ache or pain (4%)
Back In Line Chiropractic Offers Natural Pain Relief
How can a chiropractor help alleviate your injury pain? After all, they only work on backs, right? Wrong! While chiropractors do concentrate on fixing problems with the spine, that doesn’t mean they can’t help other parts of the body. Offering a variety of healing helps, Back in Line Chiropractic in Dallas GA is able to use a comprehensive approach to treatment to help ease the pain experienced all over the body.
When visiting Back In Line Chiropractic, you can expect the doctor to use several methods of healing helps including:
- Manual Manipulation: A standard in chiropractic care, manual manipulations are used to gently guide joints back in place. By realigning the spine, nerve sensors in other parts of the body stop sending pain message s to the brain. Done with a gentle thrusting motion, manual manipulation is sued to alleviate headaches, whiplash, sore joints, arthritis, sports injuries, back pain and more.
- Muscle Exercises: manually stretching insured and stressed joints with specified exercises can help reduce inflammation and restore the muscles in the back to a strong healthy state.
- Trigger point therapy: this is a type of massage that helps to ease tightened muscles which often causes lower back pain. It is especially useful after a trauma.
- Ultrasound: when the cause of chronic pain is deep in the muscles, sound waves can be sent deep into the muscles and tissues via ultrasound to help relieve stiffness and offer relief.
How Does the Chiropractor Know How to Ease Injury Pain
Everyone experienced pain differently. One person may feel a dull thud, while another feels a piercing pinch. Since every patient is different, the treatment protocol for every patient must be customized according to their symptoms and type of injury. When it comes to chiropractic care there is no such thing as a one size fits all approach.
This makes it the chiropractor’s job to figure out exactly what treatment methods to use in your individual case. To do this, the chiropractor will begin with a comprehensive examination. This may include a physical exam, x-ray or even an MRI to look for sprains, strains and herniation in the neck and spine. If nerve damage is suspected, an EMG may also be ordered. Once the doctor has a clear picture of the problem, he will devise a plan to fix the underlying issues and restore your back and spine to optimal health.
Where Can I Get the Help I Need?
Sustaining an injury doesn’t not have to leave you in pain. The chiropractic staff at back in Line has offers the Dallas GA Chiropractic community the best in natural pain relief. Offering same day appointments, they are ready to review your case and offer immediate help. Contact us at www.YourBackInLine.com for an appointment.
Contact Person Name: Dr. LaDonna C. Bense DC
Company Name: Back In Line Chiropractic
Address: 110 Evans Mill Drive, Suite 105, Dallas GA 30157
Contact Telephone Number: (770) 505-5665