How can a Dallas GA chiropractic doctor help to alleviate your pain with acupuncture?
- Acupuncture can relieve pain, boost the immune system, and ease respiratory, gastrointestinal, muscular, and neurological disorders. Nerves that are stimulated by acupuncture can transmit messages to your brain, which then releases endorphins, your body’s most natural painkiller
- At your first appointment, a Dallas GA chiropractic doctor will collect information to decide whether you’re a viable candidate for acupuncture. If you are, then the chiropractor will insert extremely thin needles (they’re thinner than one strand of hair) next to nerves. You can relax and even fall asleep during acupuncture, which usually lasts for ten to twenty minutes
- Acupuncture has been found effective for relieving back pain, neck pain, sciatica, headache and sinus pressure, fibromyalgia, joint and muscle pain, migraines, stress disorders, sports injuries, neuropathy, chronic fatigue, and much more
- Other disorders that acupuncture may help with are back pain, arthritis pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, plantar fasciitis, jaw pain from TMJ Syndrome, vertigo, hip pain, knee pain, and even high blood pressure
- When a Dallas GA Chiropractic doctor uses acupuncture, the needles serve to stimulate your nervous system and release chemicals into your muscles, brain, and spinal cord. These chemicals are used to change your experience with pain, as well as to trigger a release of hormones and other chemicals which can influence your body’s own internal system of regulation. You should experience an improved biochemical balance and energy which may stimulate your body’s natural ability to heal itself, and may also promote emotional and physical well-being
- Acupuncture helps to eliminate the necessity to take painkillers by alleviating much of your actual pain. It boosts your immune system, while providing strength, energy, and vitality. Many patients think that their recovery time is faster due to a series of acupuncture sessions. There aren’t any dangerous side effects with acupuncture. Acupuncture may also be used as a type of preventive medicine, and is used by many people not suffering any particular ailment