Do you have pain following a work injury, a car accident, or a slip and fall? Are you in a lot of pain, but are tired of being over-medicated, don’t want surgery, and want to try a more natural solution? A Dallas GA chiropractor may provide just the type of care you need to alleviate or reduce your pain.
What are some of our natural pain relief tips that will start you on the road to feeling better?
- Chiropractic adjustments can deliver long-lasting pain relief without the use of medication by targeting the root cause of your pain. Medication relief is only temporary. A Dallas GA chiropractor will treat a spinal misalignment which might be compressing nearby nerves. We’ll find out the exact spot of your spinal subluxation and design a custom-made treatment to relieve your nerve compression and restore proper spine alignment
- Massage therapy has been proven to boost your overall wellness. To release muscular tension around your face and neck we offer myofascial release massage. If you’ve had a sports injury and have injured tissue, our staff will use joint manipulation, reflexology, and applied kinesiology
- Stay hydrated! Your vertebral spine discs require water to take pressure off your spine
- Use a pool. Swimming has a therapeutic effect on neck pain
- Select a new chair for work or home that is neck-supporting. A headrest can keep your spine in a neutral position
- Use ice therapy to relieve nagging headaches or neck pain or tingling
- Use a water pillow
- Increase your magnesium intake
- Our Dallas GA chiropractor recommends meditation or yoga
- Another great tip to help those suffering chronic pain is to get some nutritional counseling. Some simple dietary changes can help you to reduce internal inflammation
Contact Back In Line Chiropractic www.YourBackInLineNow.com today who specializes in treating chronic pain, acute pain, or a specialized pain syndrome using natural methods. Their chiropractors and staff are experts in gentle chiropractic care and health and wellness, and will do their utmost to improve your quality of life.